Sunday, June 19, 2005

Documenting my progress


I spent time today working on OpenDarwin again. Now that I have a working network driver, it's a lot more fun! I can now start to download and install a wide range of Open Source to make it a more complete and usable system.

One thing that I've been doing is spending some of the time documenting the work that I am doing to the OpenDarwin Wiki. They are running a copy of the MediaWiki and I have to admit that I am very impressed with the functionality. I'm just learning the interface and capabilities, but it appears to be a very rich wiki with a lot of functionality. I ended up writing this page today on Installing OpenDarwin x86 on Virtual PC 2004. I still have a lot to add, but it's a good start.

I'm going to see if I can complete my CD ROM image tonight that will contain the network driver and some other tools. I'm still working through some details. I'll keep documenting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home